TBS Crossfire Nano Rx (Special Edition)
TBS is stepping up the Long Range / UHF game, with no competition in sight! With the TBS Crossfire Nano RX, we condense two years of engineering experience, listening to our customer requirements, and pushing ourselves to the maximum (or in this case, the minimum!). The end result is a full range receiver, at the smallest size of any receiver in the industry (yes, it’s smaller than the XM+).
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
- Requires: Firmware V2.24
- 1x TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver
- 1x TBS Crossfire Micro Receiver Antenna
- 1x TBS Immortal-T Antenna
- 1x Spare shrink tube
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
- 1 x pin header 1×4
TBS Crossfire nano RX for people who want to save space and solder. Full range, designed specifically for mini- and micro-quads! The Special Edition (SE) includes the TBS Immortal-T V2 Antenna!
- TBS Crossfire – RED Declaration of Conformity
- Quickstart Guide / Manual
- The small size allows you to save space and weight, while still retaining the key features that make the
CROSSFIRE system flexible and reliable.
● Super compact, just only 11 x 18 mm
● Same feature set like regular CROSSFIRE Micro receiver (SBUS, PPM, PWM, CRSF, SmartAudio,
MAVLInk, Serial Bridge)
● Telemetry support
● Full range receiver
● 5V voltage input
● 2.54mm pitch front connector and 2mm pitch side connector
*** Firmware 2.24 or newer required! ***
- Wiring receiver
The receiver does not come with any connectors on-board, this is with intention to allow for flexible and
more varied setups, i.e. it is easier to add a connector than to remove a pre-soldered one.
Use normal servo-wires to either connect directly to the soldering pads/vias or use 2.54mm pin header to
mount it to a motherboard. The antenna uses a U.FL connector. Use heat-shrink tubing to protect the
Connect the antenna with the U.FL connector to the socket on the receiver. To ensure that it does not
disconnect or unseat, run the coax cable across the receiver board over to the servo channel end and
secure it with the heat shrink-tubing.
Binding the transmitter and receiver is super simple.
1. Just power up the TBS CROSSFIRE transmitter
2. On the standard transmitter, enter the configuration menu by pressing and holding the joystick for
3 seconds, select “General” and “Binding” – a message “Binding” will start blinking, waiting for the
receiver. On the micro transmitter, a short press on the button will initiate binding mode.
3. Now, power up the receiver (without pressing the Bind button!), if your receiver has not been
previously bound, it will automatically bind. Otherwise, press and release the “BIND” button on the
receiver to initiate binding. On the receiver is a timeout of one minute for after power up to enter
bind mode. If the status LED will start blinking slowly the receiver has switched successfully to bind
4. Within a few seconds the process will finish with a “Binding complete” message on the standard
transmitter, or a solid green LED on the micro transmitter. The receiver has now stored the unique
serial number of that particular CROSSFIRE transmitter. If it doesn’t bind, please verify that your
firmware is to theversion
The TBS CROSSFIRE Nano RX come with a fully featured BST port. To connect it to other devices like TBS
CORE PRO, FPVision layer, GPS or other TBS peripherals, a custom cable needs to be made.